TNPSC 192 Agricultural Officer Jobs 2018 Tamil Nadu AO Vacancy
There is a new notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Officers vacancies in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. There are total 192 posts are vacant in the TNPSC company in 2018. So the candidates who possess a technical degree and also want to apply for the following job opening can follow this article. Candidates will have to apply online for the Agriculture Officers jobs 2018. Candidates can check the educational requirements and other information of TNPSC vacancy from the link given below.
- Recruitment Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Vacancy Name: Agriculture Officer
- Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
NOTIFICATION NO. 09 / 2018 Vacancy Details
||No. Of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B.Sc., Agriculture)
- Adequate knowledge in Tamil
|For General & OBC
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: 200/-
- Registration Fee: No Fee
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- Rs.37,700/- 119500(Level 20) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
- 30 Years For GEN.
- 32 Years For SC/ST
| Starting Date To Apply
| Last Date To Apply
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank
|Written Examination (Paper-I (Agriculture))
|Written Examination (Paper-II (General Studies))
The candidates will have to apply for the TNPSC recruitment before the last date to apply. Interested candidates can also submit their application in online mode from the official website given in the table above. After filling the application forms till the last date, the TNPSC recruitment board will soon upload the admit cards for the candidates who applied.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Now, go to vacancy page from the link given below on this page.
- After it, click on the current openings tab and then select the vacancy for which you will apply.
- Click on the apply now button and then a form will generate.
- Fill the form with correct details and then submit it.