NIMHANS 160 Staff Nurse Jobs – Karnataka Govt Jobs
There is a new notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurses vacancies in the National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHANS). There are total 160 posts are vacant in the NIMHANS Department in 2018. So the candidates who possess a B.Sc Nursing & Pass in PUC and also want to apply for the following job opening can follow this article. Candidates will have to apply online for the Staff Nurses jobs 2018. Candidates can check the educational requirements and other information from the link given below.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 – 160 Staff Nurse Jobs
- Recruitment Board: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHANS)
- Vacancy Name: Staff Nurse
- Total Vacancies: 160 Posts
- Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Job Category: Medical Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
||No. Of Vacancies
||B.Sc Nursing & Pass in PUC
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Selected candidates will get the good salary of the Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/- as per 7th CPC
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
| Starting Date To Apply
| Last Date To Apply
The candidates will have to apply for the NIMHANS recruitment before the last date to apply. Interested candidates can also submit their application in online mode from the official website given in the table above. After filling the application forms till the last date, the NIMHANS recruitment board will soon upload the admit cards for the candidates who applied.
How To Apply For NIMHANS Recruitment 2018?
- First, visit the official website of NIMHANS i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in
- Now, go to vacancy page from the link given below on this page.
- After it, click on the current openings tab and then select the vacancy for which you will apply.
- Click on the apply now button and then a form will generate.
- Fill the form with correct details and then submit it.