Madhya Pradesh PSC 29 Assistant Registrar Jobs | Jobs In Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC, Indore has Invited Online Application for the 29 Assistant Registrar Recruitment Form. Eligible candidates may apply for the Post of Assistant Registrar Sahayak KulSachiv Vacancy 2018 from the MPPSC official website. Those Candidates Are Interested and want to work in MPPSC may apply for the 29 Assistant Registrar Jobs in MPPSC. You can read the full notification before applying Online.
- Recruitment Board: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC
- Vacancy Name: Assistant Registrar
- Total Vacancies: 29 Posts
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh State
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
NOTIFICATION NO. 02/ 2018 Vacancy Details
||No. Of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil stream.
|For General & OBC
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: 200/-
- Registration Fee: No Fee
- Examination Fee: No Fee
- 15600-39100 + 6600 Grade pay
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
- 40 Years For Male
- 45 Years For Female
| Starting Date To Apply
| Last Date To Apply
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank
|CBT Exam Date
|Admit Card Issue Date
The candidates will have to apply for the MPPSC recruitment before the last date (given in notification) to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can also submit their online application on the official website given in the table above. After filling the application forms till the last date, the MPPSC recruitment board will soon upload the admit cards for the candidates who applied.
How To Apply For MPPSC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website of MPPSC i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in
- Now, go to vacancy page in MPPSC official website from the link given below on this page.
- After it, click on the recruitment tab and then select the assistant registrar vacancy for which you will apply.
- Click on the apply now button and then a assistant registrar online form will generate.
- Fill the form with correct details and then submit it.